The success of the Spearfish Spartan Athletic Booster Club is directly related to volunteers.
How can you help?
- Volunteer during the Queen City Classic Basketball Tournament.
- Attend a Booster Club Meeting: September 14, October 5, November 2, December 7, January 4, February 1, March 1, April 5, May 3; 5:30 pm; SHS Library or Home Economics Room Depending on Availability (Enter through the east doors)
- Help with the Falls Sports BBQ, Homecoming Tailgate, Golf Scramble or Athletic Awards Recognition Ceremony.
- Become a member of the 2021-2022 Executive Board or attend meetings to share your ideas and help out.
- Give a minimum monetary donation of $20. Please mail your contribution to SHS Spartan Athletic Booster Club, PO Box 853, Spearfish, SD 57783, or drop it off at the Spearfish High School Office. Please note Spartan Booster Club on the memo line.
A big THANK YOU to sponsors of our Fall BBQ!
Coca-Cola Bottling Company High Country
The Spearfish Spartan Athletic Booster Club presented the 2018-2019 Booster of the Year Awards to Alpine Impressions and Dana Dental Arts at the Spearfish High School Athletic Awards Banquet on May 5. Both businesses have been avid enthusiasts of Spartan Athletics for many years. The Fan of the Year award winner was Jeff Kaitfors. He is retiring after 39 years as a Spearfish School District custodian. The Spartan Booster Club appreciates the continued support of the numerous individuals and businesses dedicated to our Spartan athletes. A highlight of the event included awarding $1,500 post-secondary scholarships to the following recipients: Rigel Roberdeau, Madiera Lister, Zachary Tipton, and Angela Hovdenes. The Booster Club recognized all senior athletes with an individual photo banner, as a token of appreciation for their involvement in sports. Congratulations to all of the 2019 graduates.