2019-2020 Spearfish High School Spartan Athletic Booster Club Grant Application Process
- Coaches complete the grant application form and submit it to the Activities Director. Grant applications can be downloaded, printed, and completed, OR saved and completed electronically. They can then be emailed or hand-delivered to the Activities Director.
- The Activities Director authorizes which requests should be considered by the Booster Club and emails the signed application to the Booster Club Grants Chairperson, Jill Trimble, at [email protected].
- The Grants Chairperson will respond, via email, to the coach and the AD acknowledging receipt of the application.
- The Executive Board of the Booster Club will determine, in a timely manner, what funds will be allocated. It is very important to note the date the money is needed on the grant application.
- An email will be sent from the Grants Chairperson to the respective parties, along with the AD, informing them of the Board’s decision regarding the grant requests.
- The Booster Club Treasurer will submit a purchase order for the funds allocated.
- The AD will order the products requested.
- After the Booster Club grant application funding has been approved and the purchases are complete, receipts will need to be submitted, by the AD, to [email protected]
Varsity head coaches are the ones who will submit the grant application requests for all levels of their respective sports.
Food or meal requests will not be considered in a grant application.
Coaches are encouraged to attend Booster Club meetings to share how this funding had a positive impact on their student athletes.
Thank you for your continued dedication to our student athletes at Spearfish High School!