30th Annual Queen City Classic Basketball Tournament
The dates have been set for the 30th Annual Queen City Classic. We hope to see everyone in Spearfish again March 22-24, 2019.
Team registrations for the 2019 tournament will be accepted starting late in 2018.
Questions regarding the tournament can be emailed to Mark Gould, tournament director, at email@example.com. Completed registration forms should mailed, with payment, to the Spearfish Booster Club, P.O. Box 853, Spearfish, SD 57783.
Click on the 2019 flyer on the right to view it at larger file size in .pdf format.
Special thanks to Dana Dental Arts, our MVP Sponsor!
Spearfish Hotels Sponsoring the Queen City Classic
Please consider using one of these hotels, which are supporting our event:
- Holiday Inn off Exit 14 • 605-642-4683
- Super 8 off Exit 14 • 605-642-4721
- Fairfield Inn off Exit 14 • 605-642-3500
- Best Western off Exit 12 605-642-7795
- Days Inn between Exits 10 & 12 • 605-642-7101
- Rodeway Inn off Exit 14 • 605-642-2350
- Quality Inn off Exit 14 • 605-642-2337
- Spearfish Canyon Lodge • 605-584-3435
Click here for a larger map of Spearfish to aid your navigation of the weekend.
Tournament passes for the weekend are $10.00 for adults, $5.00 for school age children. Preschool children are free. This one-time fee covers the entire tournament at all locations. If a team is unable to attend due to inclement weather, you may request to have one-half of your money returned.
Click here to download a copy of the tournament rules. The rules were updated slightly for 2017.